? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm So Frustrated...

My mom has such a negative attitude about all of this. She told me today that she wasn't sure if she was going to have the surgery to either take out the lump or take off the breast. And she also said that she wasn't going to let anyone put her on chemo. I told her that she had to have the surgery and chemo. If she didn't, the cancer would spread and go out into her body. Her response was, "What difference does it make if it spreads? I'll still be all alone, with no one to talk to about this and no one that gives a shit."


How can she say that she has no one that gives a shit???

Does she not see that I am bending over backwards to stay on top of the doctors and get this stuff scheduled, so that it can be taken care of and she can get on the road to recovery as quickly as possible???


How can she be so selfish that she would decide to NOT do anything that the doctors say so that she can get better???

How can she say that she is all alone and has no one to talk to about how scared she is??? What about me? Do I not count as someone to talk to? Can she not see that I have been by her side every step of the way so far and that I plan to continue to be there by her side the rest of the way???
How can she say that I don't care??? That she is nothing but a burden and a bother, so she might as well just let the cancer do her in and be done with it so that she isn't a burden anymore???

Does she not see that she is breaking my heart by saying these things? I have NEVER said anything or done anything to make her feel in any way that she is a burden to me.

My God, she is my mother. Doesn't she know that I would do anything for her??? Anything to keep her here with me as long as I possibly can???


How do I make her understand this???

0 comments: