? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait...

I have no patience when it comes to waiting for something like this. When we were at my mom's doctor last Monday and we got the confirmed diagnosis, we were told that we would be called by the end of the week with an appointment to see the surgeon.
I called 4 times on Thursday and Friday, leaving messages each time. No one called me back either day. The phone finally rang this morning. It was Amanda, the referral coordinator at my mom's doctor's office.
She told me that the reason I hadn't heard from anyone was because the surgeon that Dr. Porcase (my mom's doctor) wanted her to see is not contracted with her insurance. The only surgeons and hospital that are contracted with her insurance is Shands.
While some might have issues with Shands, I am very pleased that that is where this will all be taken care of. It is a wonderful hospital.
The drawback is that everything takes FOREVER!!!
We are now waiting to hear back from the Breast Health Coordinator there at Shands in the Breast Health Center. She is out of the office until tomorrow afternoon. She is apparently the only person there that can schedule appointments with the surgeons.
The longer we have to wait to see the surgeon means the longer it is going to be before the surgery gets done and my mom is on the road to recovery.
ARGH!!!

0 comments: