? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

What I Did This Weekend...(I worked hard)
















I spent a good portion of the weekend putting together a notebook to put all of my mom's medical information in and keep it organized. Inside there are dividers for:






A Treatment Log (where I will keep track of any and all treatments that she receives)

Medical Team Directory (where I will keep contact in for for any and all doctors, etc.)

Personal Info Directory (where I will keep an ongoing copy of her medical records)

Insurance Info (where I have a copy of her benefits plan book, I will also keep any statements, EOBs and bills that she receives)

Reports (where I will keep copies of all reports from any tests that are done)

Meds (where I will keep track of all meds that she is given and any details on when and how to take them)

Calendar (I have printed out a monthly calendar for easy at-a-glance knowledge of what is upcoming and I also have a weekly calendar as well for more detailed information)

Follow Up (where I will keep info regarding check ups, any tests to be done at check ups and a follow up schedule)

Maintaining Health (where I will keep any info or hints on staying well before, during and after treatments, dietary suggestions and any exercise guidelines)

Potential Problems (where I will keep info on any "problem" side effects to any treatments)

Community Resources (where I will keep info on places around town that can offer help, info, etc to us regarding her care)

Questions (this is where I will jot down any questions that we have along the way so that they are all together and I can keep track with them)

Prescription Drug Coverage (I have copied her insurance's drug plan so that we are well aware of whether or not any drugs that she is given are covered or not)

Additional Info (this is where I have put a copy of the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Guidebook, I will also include other info along the way that I find helpful or resourceful)














0 comments: