? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ugh...My Nerves are Shot

I have been so incredibly stressed out today. Let me tell you why...
On Friday, I called Amanda at Dr. Porcase's office to check in with her regarding the progress of getting the biopsy pathology slides sent to Shands. I never heard back from her Friday.
She called me today and told me that she had yet to hear from Connie (breast health coordinator at Shands) about where to have the lab send the slides. She wanted to know if I knew where they were supposed to go. Of course, I had no idea. So she suggested that we both call and leave messages for Connie and hope that we got called back in time for the slides to be overnighted to Shands.
A little while later, Amanda called me back to tell me that Connie had returned her call and given her the address for the slides. Amanda was then able to fax over the request form to the lab. We are only hoping that it got there in time for the slides to be shipped out so that they are there for the surgeon tomorrow.
I am also pretty nervous about the appointment tomorrow. I am afraid that my mom is going to go in there and refuse to hear anything that he has to say. She is that stubborn sometimes. I can see her doing that, especially with her negativity lately.

0 comments: